Threat detection for mobile devices
The new mobile lock feature by RSA is a great tool for boosting security on mobile devices. Since most employees conduct business on mobile devices, the value of heightening security on this vector is immeasurable. Take a look at how it can fortify your environment.
• Detect threats on mobile devices
• Establish trust in unmanaged mobile devices
• Restrict authentication to protect resources
• Prevent threats from spreading during investigations
• Accelerate IT team response
• Secure mobile device and mobile app
• Leave other device functions unaffected
RSA Mobile Lock detects critical threats to a mobile device and restricts the user’s ability to authenticate until the threat issue is resolved. It allows IT to establish trust by verifying mobile devices across the attack surface, systematically protecting against threats, and securing any device to mitigate those threats.