ComplyTec has created a one-stop, end-to-end solution for RSA hardware token life-cycle. We will take the burden of replacement, distribution and recycling away from you – allowing you to focus on your core business.
- Predictable Cost and Timing for a smooth and budget-friendly transition.
- Removes strain on your internal teams and minimizes employee downtime.
- Convenience of a highly secure, end-to-end solution provided with added environmental responsibility.
Peace of Mind Logistics
- State of the art Facility and leading logistics company
- Tokens stored in secure, locked location with limited access
- Certified as Air Cargo Handlers by Transport Canada and audited 2-3 times per year to maintain certification status
- International shipping capabilities
- Customer product is insured while stored in warehouse
LET US TAKE THE TOKEN REPLACEMENT BURDEN FROM YOU.
ComplyTec’s end-to-end solution offers you the predictability and peace of mind not easily matched with your already stretched internal team. We are offering this solution with a few options in a predictable pricing model.
RSA HARDWARE TOKEN MANAGEMENT: THE DETAILS
- Run report to determine expiring hardware tokens
- Send replacement tokens to warehouse, scan token serial numbers and put into inventory system
- Assign replacement tokens
- Generate a report for all replacement tokens
- Merge report with shipping details of end users to distribution
- All Tokens will be stored in a secure location (locked and accessible by limited staff) with 24 hour video surveillance monitoring.
- Distribution pulls assigned token, scans bar code to verify that correct token is pulled. If wrong token is pulled they cannot move to next step, scanner will not accept wrong serial number.
- Token is scanned again (two point verification) to ensure that correct token goes into shipping package. Included in package is an instruction sheet with postage-paid return envelope for old disabled token.
- Distribution ships package to end users.
- Once end user receives their replacement token with information package they activate new token. Old RSA token gets automatically disabled.
- End user puts disabled token into prepaid return envelope and drops it into local mail box.
- Once a batch of old tokens are received, all old tokens are shipped to RSA in Bedford USA for proper recycling.
- All Shipment tracking information i.e. proof of delivery is available on-line via secure web site.
ComplyTec Token Management Services Brochure
ComplyTec Token Management Program