RSA® Authentication Manager 8.1 delivers the world class strength of RSA SecurID® Authentication technology and now also offers a risk engine to meet the challenges and needs of today’s organizations. RSA Authentication Manager is designed to verify authentication requests and centrally administer user authentication policies for access to enterprise networks. Utilizing the widest range of RSA SecurID authenticators, RSA Authentication Manager provides two-factor user authentication to more virtual private networks (VPNs), wireless networks, web applications, business applications and operating environments than any other system available today.
The Power of Risk-Base Analytics
RSA Authentication Manager 8 offers Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), which is optionally licensable and designed to transparently increase security. RBA offers end user convenience by preserving the familiar username/password logon experience. Only when a logon attempt is deemed high risk must a user provide additional proof of identity. During a “step-up” authentication challenge, users are able to provide additional proof of identity by either answering life questions or completing an on-demand (SMS) authentication.
RSA Authentication Manager includes a collection of built-in features that addresses the most time-consuming and costly tasks associated with managing an enterprise authentication suite. The user dashboard is a convenient single-pane view designed to enable Help Desk administrators to quickly address the most common user inquiries without needing to run multiple reports or searches. The customizable Self Service Console is another feature that saves IT staff time by empowering users to manage their authentication methods. Deployed in the DMZ area of the network, the self service portal allows users to change their own PIN, request a replacement token, request emergency access, and access other troubleshooting services.
- Deploy Risk-Based Authentication alongside hardware and software-based authenticators.
- Lower costs and widen the use cases for authentication in your organization.
Lowers Total Cost of Ownership
- Utilize a suite of built-in features that addresses the most time-consuming and costly tasks associated with managing an enterprise authentication suite.
- Allow your IT staff to do more with less.
Maximizes the Potential of Your Virtual Environment
- Take full advantage of virtualization in your organization to ease deployment, administration, and on-going system management.
- Leverage infrastructure and virtualization skills you already have on hand.